Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I hope you have a fiber filled summer!

I have been knitting up a storm and working in my garden too! I don't have any pictures for you, as I loaned my camera to my son Chris, who is on the most amazing adventure in the Middle East! My husband and Chris have been gone almost 2 weeks and counting, wow! They have been to Jordan, Egypt, Israel, Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Petra, the Dead Sea, um and several other places that I can't remember. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear the tales! They will be in Palestine for the end of the trip with some friends and I think that Chris (16) is getting a glimpse of the world that will help him have some perspective on his own life. It's always good to see how the other half lives. I miss them and will have them back next Tuesday, so while they have been gone I have been organizing my stash, phew! I am sort of glad I don't have a camera, or I would be compelled to post pictures for you and it is kind of embarrassing! I am going to be working on a que method for my knitting now, hmmmm, we will see how that works for me. Stay tuned and have a great summer with lots of fiber in your diet :)

Happy Knitting! Jeanne

No comments: