Saturday, October 25, 2008

Inspiration!


Well, I love to knit, of course it isn't obvious or anything :) I also, love to be at work, Jimmy Beans Wool and I really have it rough, touching all the amazing yarn we carry; what a tough life I have. On Wednesday of this last week, Allison, was doing her Drop Ins class at the shop and one of her students wanted to learn to knit up some leg warmers, and then Victoria my coworker decided to get on the leg warmer band wagon too! So of course I just can't stand to be on the side lines and I picked some worsted weight yarn in a variegated color and a contrasting solid and went to work. What do you think of the result?






Of course now I have to do the second warmer, but this knit up so quickly I think it will be a breeze.

2 comments:

Mim said...

Great blog I linked you to mine! I love the leg warmers, and christmas stocking and hats...

Birdsong said...

Beautiful, colorful and fun, though I have bad 80s memories of legwarmers:)