Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Learning Curves and Fiber?


Well, I have made an effort to learn something new today and hopefully it will benefit 2 Askew Designs. I learned how to 'trace' an image, so that I can change the appearance and create our long awaited Chameleon logo! It may only take me 6 more months to actually get there, but there I will get. As Elizabeth Zimmerman is my witness I will never go hungry again!! LOL! Please don't hold your breath on this one; you may faint.

On the knitting front I just finished the pattern for my 'Silky Herringbone Shawl & Scarf' knit up in Lorna's Laces Lion and Lamb. My beautiful daughter makes it look so lovely (but of course I am partial :)! It is one of the most scrumptious yarns around! Sooooo soft with it's 50/50 Silk and Wool blend, it is like knitting with butter. Now it is a bit pricey, so for those of you who would like to knit just the scarf version, I have included that in my pattern too. It should be available at my favorite knitting store, Jimmy Beans Wool, by the 1st of August.

I think this pattern will be a good starter lace project for any of you who would like to branch out a bit in your skill level.

Happy Knitting! Jeanne ;-p

1 comment:

Auntie Pudentaine said...

Wow! You outdid yourself on that one!!